With this motto in mind, we are always on the lookout for specialists, students and career changers who value and protect resources.
Water is a human right! Become part of our team and join us in creating a better world in which we live up to our social responsibility.
Development Engineer Sensor Technology (m/f/d) – Electronics EngineerGözde Bozdas2023-12-21T14:27:47+01:00
- Development of sensor technologies and electronic components for various applications
- Analysis of customer requirements and creation of specifications
- Collaboration with internal and external partners to develop innovative solutions
- Carrying out tests and validations to ensure product quality
- Documentation of results and preparation of technical reports
- Support in the integration of the developed sensor technology into existing systems 7. Active participation in interdisciplinary project teams
- Customer Support: You will assist customers with technical questions and issues by contacting them by phone or email and providing solutions to meet their needs
- Design and drawing: You will be involved in the creation of technical drawings and design plans to ensure our products meet the required specifications and meet customer needs
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics or a comparable field of study
- Several years of professional experience in the development of sensor technologies and electronics
- Knowledge of programming microcontrollers and experience with common electronics development tools
- Understanding of metrological requirements and ability to translate these into technical solutions
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills and independent working style
Employee in internal sales (m/f/d)AR_Admin2023-12-21T14:27:22+01:00
- Customer service: You are the contact person for customers and support them with questions, inquiries and complaints. You will process customer orders, prepare quotations and coordinate order processing.
- Sales support: You will support the sales team in identifying sales opportunities, creating sales presentations and following up on sales activities.
- Quotation preparation: You prepare quotations for customers based on product specifications, prices and contract terms. You will work closely with the sales team and other relevant departments.
- Order processing: You coordinate order processing, including checking order details, coordination with the warehouse or production, deadline tracking and delivery monitoring.
- Data management: You maintain and update customer data and sales information in the internal systems to ensure an accurate and up-to-date database.
- Sales reporting: You prepare regular sales reports and analyses to track sales performance and trends and derive recommendations for action.
- Communication skills: You have good written and verbal communication skills to interact effectively with customers and the sales team.
- Customer orientation: You have a service-oriented mindset and put the needs of customers at the center of your work.
- Organizational talent: You keep track of various tasks, priorities and deadlines and can organize them efficiently.
- Team player: You will work closely with the sales team, other internal departments and, if necessary, external partners. Teamwork and collaboration are therefore important skills.
- Knowledge of sales processes: You ideally have basic knowledge of sales processes and an understanding of the sales cycle.
- Technical understanding: Basic knowledge of the use of sales software and CRM systems is an advantage.
- Language skills: English language skills are an advantage.